CloudCyte for Preventing Phishing Attacks
Challenges Organizations are Facing
How is CloudCyte Addressing Above Challenges?
- CloudCyte provides an end-user Microsoft Outlook plug-in to automatically audit any e-mail reaching the end-user mailbox.
- The platform enables the central deletion of any e-mail from the end-user mailboxes once identified as malicious.
- Through an e-mail phishing simulation and training platform, the awareness level of end-user can be improved.
Easy deployment with minimum maintenance overhead without requiring support services. 24/7 technical assistance when requested.
Competitive pricing model offering protection for both personal and business devices.
Agent based and agentless deployment options.
Support for self-installation through the user guidance wizard, videos and simple guides.
Single platform for network and e-mail security.
The Microsoft Outlook plug-in can automatically scan every e-mail for threats and protect the user within the e-mail application for better user experience and increased productivity.
How CloudCyte Works for Preventing Phishing Attacks?
2. The user activates the plug-in for checking an e-mail. Once pinned, any incoming e-mail is checked for phishing risk automatically.
3. The user can report any e-mail that they think is suspicious.
4. Once an e-mail is identified as malicious, it can be deleted from all user mailboxes.
2. The agent installs the Microsoft Outlook plug-in for identifying malicious e-mails automatically.
3. The plug-in continuously checks for malicious e-mails. The plug-in cannot be disabled by the end-user unless a manual uninstall is performed.
4. The user reports any e-mail that they think is suspicious.
5. Once an e-mail is identified as malicious, it can be deleted from all user mailboxes.
Can the solution be deployed on-premises?
What types of plug-ins are supported for e-mail analysis?
Currently Office365, Microsoft Exchange Server and Google Mail are supported for central agentless deployment. There is no requirement to install any end-user component. The plug-in enables the end-user to automatically audit and report any incoming e-mail for security risks. Office365 and Microsoft Exchange Server based plug-in supports Microsoft Outlook for Windows, MAC, IOS and Android. Google Mail based plug-in is available for browser-based access. In the agentless mode, the plug-in will be active for the configured e-mail account.
An agent based Microsoft Outlook plug-in is also available to enable automated scanning of all incoming e-mails for phishing risk. Agent based plug-in enables the scanning of any e-mail account accessed from Microsoft Outlook for Windows.
What kind of security checks are performed on the incoming e-mails?
What are the benefits the solution provides to MSSP's?
More information is available from the link https://cybercyte.com/mssps/