CloudCyte for the Remote Workforce
Organizations are seeking new solutions to secure their remote workforce through a simple, effective, and integrated platform. CloudCyte is designed to provide 360° Security for large enterprises and SMB’s, whether their users are accessing corporate data from personal or business devices.
Challenges Organizations are Facing
How is CloudCyte Addressing Above Challenges?
- For secure access, users are provided with a lightweight desktop and mobile agent. If malicious activity is detected in their device or e-mail inbox, they are immediately notified, and their network access can be blocked seamlessly. The agents are supported for Windows, MAC, IOS and Android devices. End-users can install the provided agents through a single click for their personal devices. For corporate devices, centralized deployment is provided.
- By utilizing a Microsoft Outlook plug-in, the end-users are notified of malicious e-mails automatically. Additionally, users can report other activity that they believe is suspicious for centralized analysis. The artificial intelligence engine and the security administrators analyze incoming e-mails. Once flagged as malicious, the e-mail is deleted from all user mailboxes seamlessly.
- By utilizing a Microsoft Outlook plug-in, the end-users are notified for malicious e-mails and can report any activity they believe is suspicious.
Easy deployment with minimum maintenance overhead without requiring support services. 24/7 technical assistance when requested.
Support for self-installation through the user guidance wizard, videos and simple guides.
Competitive pricing model offering protection for both personal and business devices.
Agent based and agentless deployment options.
Single platform for network and e-mail security.
The Microsoft Outlook plug-in can automatically scan every e-mail for threats and protect the user within the e-mail application for better user experience and increased productivity.
How CloudCyte Works for the Remote Workforce?
1. For detecting phishing e-mails, a Microsoft Outlook plug-in is centrally deployed from Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange Server.
2. When a user connects to corporate VPN, CloudCyte DNS Servers are enforced. The user is redirected to a captive portal for two-factor authentication and compliance checks.
3. Only compliant devices are allowed network access.
4. For authenticated devices, if malicious activity is detected, the user is notified. Optionally VPN access can be blocked through a redirection of users to the CloudCyte Portal.
1. Users receive an e-mail containing a link for the agents. Currently, Windows, MAC OS, IOS and Android devices are supported. For corporate devices, agents can be deployed centrally.
2. The agent installs the Microsoft Outlook plug-in for automatically identifying malicious e-mails. The users are also able to report any e-mail they suspect.
3. The agent continuously checks and blocks malicious activity. In the case, any security risk is detected, the user is notified.
4. For any agent installed device, a compliance check is performed. Any inventory information of the device can be collected. Two-factor user authentication can also be enforced for compliance. If not compliant, the user is notified, and network access of the device is blocked.
Can the solution be deployed on-premises?
How is malicious traffic identified?
What types of plug-ins are supported for e-mail analysis?
active for the configured e-mail account.
An agent based Microsoft Outlook plug-in is also available to enable automated scanning of all incoming e-mails for phishing risk. End-user based plug-in enables the scanning of any e-mail account accessed from Microsoft Outlook for Windows.
For on-premises deployments is an agent-free deployment possible for threat analysis?
More information is available from the link https://cybercyte.com/threat-visibility-gap-analysis/
What are the benefits the solution provides to MSSP's?
More information is available from the link https://cybercyte.com/mssps/